Experimenting with paint and collage.
Margaret, I enjoyed seeing all your little paintings on top of the bookshelves. And your collage of them is gorgeous!Congratulations!
Merci bien, Martine I loved your collage and your blog. Your portraits are full of expression---something I'm going to start working on.
Congratulations on completing the challenge, it has been wonderful to see your work!
Thank you Rolina, I loved your collage. And I looked at your website, especially liked "Where the poppies grow". It's very ethereal. M
Margaret, I enjoyed seeing all your little paintings on top of the bookshelves. And your collage of them is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Merci bien, Martine I loved your collage and your blog. Your portraits are full of expression---something I'm going to start working on.
DeleteCongratulations on completing the challenge, it has been wonderful to see your work!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rolina, I loved your collage. And I looked at your website, especially liked "Where the poppies grow". It's very ethereal. M
ReplyDelete